Coleman Furniture - No money no furniture
ordered qu.bed with night stand 10-22-2012 as of today no bed.
Emailed twice to see what the problem was, no response. Called customer service after 10 weeks Amy said she would look into it and call me right back, no response. Called again today 01/14/2013, they said they would call right back, no response, no money and no furniture. I have never had this kind of trouble buying over the internet.
I told coleman furniture today that if I did not have a order cancellation AND a credit on my credit card in 24 hours I would file a complaint with the state attorney general's office and the BBB.We'll see
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "I ordered some fixture parts from this "company" and what they sent was wrong. Not only did it not look anything like the item on-line it in fact was a..."
- "My review is very very bad. The website stated it would arrive between Saturday 5/9 through Monday 5/11, which was fine, I understand mother's day is a busy day..."
- "SCAM ALERT!!! I ordered a $29.99 Healing Mend arrangement that had flowers and a bear. In addition I ordered 2 Mylar balloons. The TOTAL was $91.00. Their website shows..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."