Style and Design

I wouldn't even give this company one star if I didn't have to. I ordered a bedroom set from them.

I was told it would take about 3-4 weeks to arrive. After waiting over 2 months for it to come in, the headboard was broken. They ended up still sending me the broken headboard as my temporary headboard until my new one would come in. The furniture was not as described or pictured like on the website.

it was very cheap looking. It looked like someone hand painted the wood very messy. It was very small like child size, and had a bunch of knicks and dents in it, along with the shattered mirrored headboard. It wasn't even remotely close to what was described or pictured on the website.

My mistake for ordering offline without seeing it I guess. I immediately sent it back with the delivery company upon delivery because I was so upset at what I received, especially after waiting so long and spending over $1000 on it. It was a hassle trying to get a refund from them. You would think they would have waived either the return or shipping fee after the 2 months or so that I waited for this to come in and for all the inconvienence they put me through.

Instead, they took out $300 from my return for "return and shipping fees." The customer service was always extremely rude and the lady Lori who was assigned to my order never would return my calls or emails. She was of no help. I dont know how she even keeps her job because she didnt do anything for me as an account specialist. When I spoke to Ciara and Sheri to complain about my order and get a refund they were both also very rude and hung up on me.

Very unprofessional all around. I will make sure that it is known and so that someone else does not go through the nightmare that I had to go through.

Dont waste your time or money here!!! You will be very disappointed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acme Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03.

Comments