1.5
Style and Design

Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made.

From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a bed that had drawers big enough to fit clothes like almost every storage bed we've seen. NOT SO for this poorly designed piece of junk. The drawers by the foot-board are just 13 inches deep when they could easily be 24 inches deep. NOW for the real kicker...Coaster call the side openings "drop down DRAWERS"...this is a complete LIE!

They are merely DOORS. There are NO DRAWERS on the side, just doors that open to empty space. Coaster should be ashamed to LIE about this because a DOOR is NOT a drawer. On top of the fact that there are NO DRAWERS on the side, these doors pop open by them self when my 105 lb daughter is sleeping and the hinges have cracked and broke 6 times in just one month of owning it.

I bought this from an online licensed dealer and they charge a restocking fee and shipping fee to return it so we are stuck with this useless, non functional, piece of junk that looks nice in pictures but is garbage in person. It is so obvious that Coaster is more concerned with saving wood costs and builds the smallest drawers possible and even excludes drawers (the dealer contacted Coaster to ask "where are the side drop down drawers?" and Coaster replied, "the unit only has openings on the side.") All I can say is avoid it at all costs and I suggest you look for different manufacturers of storage beds. Feel free to contact me at kdesanc@yahoo.com and I would be happy to send pictures, etc...to show you details.

Summary: Lacks storage, lacks quality, piece of junk Please contact me to resolve this. Kevin DeSanctis cell 407 617-4145

Product or Service Mentioned: Coaster Furniture Briana Bed.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: That it did not function as designed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2016.

Comments