Jacksonville, Florida
Featured Resolved

Update by user Apr 02, 2016

Renegade Furniture is their sister company/same executive, Ari Greenwald, V.P.and his assistant Felice Collazo.

You can reach them via email at arigreenwald@gmail.com, ari@colemanfurniture.com and felice.collazo@renegadefurniture.com or you can call Felice Collazo, Director of Operations at 516 282 3095.

She offered me a refund but did not follow thru with it.My claim was finally refunded today after emailing the CEO of Paypal at midnight, this morning.

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

Dear distraught customer,

Simply call the manufacturer of the item you purchased from Coleman, i.e.Ashley and speak to customer service.

Tell your story and send plenty of pictures of the damage and they will reach out to Coleman Furniture for you. Coleman cannot afford the opportunity of tarnishing their precious relationships with these companies. Note: As a second level of security, pay for your furniture via Paypal; to protect your purchase. If something arrives damaged, take plenty of pictures and refuse to take delivery.

Ask for proof of the return, even if you have them sign a note that you have hand written. Coleman had the audacity to ask me several times for proof that the love-seat was returned and the delivery company had me sign an electronic device only, no paper. They finally admitted it after I forwarded the chain of emails to customer service to the manufacturer/maker. Paying for the advertised 'new' means you only accept in 'new' condition, not repaired or patched up furniture.

It takes a month to return repaired items and Coleman is in NO RUSH to get it back to you.

I read the negative comments prior to my order but assumed it was a few angry people.I learned my lesson the hard way.

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

I discovered the answer!Working for CEO's for 25+ years I learned alot.

I decided in my frustration to reach out to manufacturer of the set I purchased from Coleman. They in turn contacted Coleman.

Within minutes, I received an email from an unknown person/sister-company called Renegade/Director of Operations who said my refund was being processed asap for the damaged loveseat."CHECKMATE" That move worked!

Update by user Mar 30, 2016

Never accepted delivery of the love-seat from day one and to this day my living room is empty on one side.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2016

Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December.Delivered 2/9/16.

Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a dent in the back right side. On 3/8/16, returned the loveseat and the dent was gone, left cupholder light would not cut off (failed to fix) and now right cupholder would not work unless pressed very hard, several times. The hole in the armrest had a patch over it.

BADDDDDD Business! Now, Melonie in Customer Svc says cupholders are on backorder til May. They asked if I would accept it broken and send someone to come and fix it later. I said NO!

I want a refund! Paypal contacted Coleman to request a refund and Coleman LIED and sd I have both pieces in my possession and did not reject the loveseat. I bought new not damaged patched or repaired. This is FRAUD!

I payed in Dec.

and it's almost April.I want the money refunded for the defunk loveseat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Damaged, Repaired, Patched up furniture, I paid for brand new, Shady company.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments

Sandeep Kurapati
Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1342950

Thank you very much for posting your experience here. I am having an equally horrible experience purchasing with Coleman. Can you please share the contact info of who needs to be contacted at Ashley