Verified Reviewer

Warranty claims does not hold up to promise.- rip off. | Coleman Furniture

I purchased a sofa from Coleman 4 years ago and within 2 years a spring had begun to peek through the bottom but didn't bother us until recently. I wanted to file a warranty claim (5-year manufacturer warranty for springs) and was told to take a photo of the sticker on the inside of the sofa with the serial number. Well, the tag with the number had worn and was not legible. So because of that, they said I cannot file a warranty claim even though I have the email showing I purchased the sofa with them 4 years ago.
Review
Service
Coleman Furniture Claim
Cons
  • Warranty doesnt stand up to claim
  • Way they have not tried to resolve the simple issue
  • Failure to honor what the website states
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Tags
  • Warranties
  • Warrantee Problem

A bunch of LIP service and a lot of nothing! I'm pissed off! | Coleman Furniture

1.4
I bought a sofa and 9 months later a major support board broke. Jackson Furnisher has a 1 year warranty. However Coleman has done nothing but lip service and a run around. It's been 2 months already. They are suppose to repair or replace period. First they wanted me to get a repair man and they would only pay $50 for repair. I said no of coarse. So they were going to get a repair man but instead sent an email to ask if they could get a repair man to make an appointment. I called to try to stop all the run around and set an appointment. I couldn't do this because I have to respond to the email and Then they would find someone to repair it and they will contact me for an appointment. Then the repair man makes the call if it can be fixed or replaced. It took 3 weeks for it to be delivered when I first bought it. Like I said it's been 2 months since I called them so now my sofa sinks way down and the board is almost touching my hardwood floors and cushions are distorted now from it sinking. I have nothing else to sit on. This is all the BS they have been giving me on what would happen. However I am no further along on getting this issue resolved than I was when I first reported it. Just a lot of talk, forms to be filled out and a bunch of nothing. I will never recommend buying from this company or purchasing anything else myself from them. What a rip off. I will update if anything ever happens but it doesn't look very promising. I'm so disappointed.
Review
Service
Coleman Furniture Claim
Cons
  • Run around on warranty
Reason of review