Product: Coleman Furniture White Glove Delivery Service Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (1 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Coleman Furniture - Horrible!!!

I had a really bad experience with them. They took my money upfront($2800)and Don’t deliver for at least 2 months. The delivery is terrible, it’s impossible making an appointment, they don’t give you a choice, they give you one option and you either take it or they hang up the phone on you. The delivery service they use is horrible. I should have trusted the reviews before I bought from them. I was promised white glove delivery but when they delivery guys arrived 2 hours earlier than the time slot they gave me, they wanted to drop it off at the door. I had to call and wait for 30 minutes before they agreed to set up the furniture for me. Those delivery guys were not professional furniture assemblers, they scratched furnitures, damaged walls, knocked of the path lights and made a huge mess. They had no clue how to assemble and had it assembled all wrong(smooth finish inside and unfinished side facing outside) when I pointed out to them that it want right then they tried to assemble it right again and damaged those furniture even more. This is in addition to the manufacturer sending the wrong color for some parts. They finally agreed to take some of the damaged pieces back and promised to reschedule another delivery soon with new pieces and when they did it wasn’t new. Looks like they tired to use some spray paint and did a touch up themselves. It was really bad and it makes me so furious that they had no regard for someone’s hard earned money. I have no hope that they will make it right. I try to reach them but the lines are always busy. Now I am left with a partial delivery and a furniture that I can’t use and deal with all the hassle while my money was taken from my account 2 months back. I will never again order from them. I hope people read this review and take their business elsewhere. You are better of paying a couple of hundred extra bucks and buying from other sites wayfair or amazon even.
Review