I had a leather sectional delivered, and a single piece of packing adhesive was left on the back corner of the couch. My fiancee signed off on delivery because everything seemed to check out, and she just assumed they forgot to take that corner off in their rush to be gone. When she removed it, she could see that there was damage and the adhesive was obviously placed there by the delivery men to hide it! When I was told about this I immediately called both the woman I had spoken with that day (a whole other conversation, as they changed the delivery time three separate times, including that same day we were expecting delivery). I also called customer service at Coleman to officially have this on their records. I was on the phone with them within 10 minutes of delivery.
After an "investigation" by them, they determined that the delivery men did not damage it because they have a picture of the sofa taken by the delivery men. The damage was on the back corner of the right side of the sofa, while you're facing it. Their picture was from the front of the sofa, on the opposite end of the damage. However, the way their picture was taken, it is impossible to see the damage. When I pointed this out to the customer service rep, she said that they have special software that allows them to zoom in and see wherever they'd like, and that they looked and didn't see any damage on the delivery photo. I asked if their special software has a magical x-ray feature, because it's on the opposite side of the couch, completely hidden in the photo. She reiterated that this was the statement that management gave her and that it is their proof that there was no damage.
Don't buy from this company. They are horrible and won't own up to their mistakes, and will even go to lengths to attempt to cover them up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered a doberman and i got a nite mare.600 dollars plus spaying and i got this..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."