1.7
Style and Design

I ordered a sofa and loveseat that was damaged by the delivery company and was sent back for a new set.Coleman Furniture would not give me a new set and insisted that the original set could be repaired to my satisfaction.

Upon delivery of the repaired furniture, I inspected the repair with the delivery company employees and it was pointed out that the wood piece that was repaired was now warped and not affixed to the sofa very well so I refused the delivery again. After several attempts to try to get this resolved, Coleman Furniture would still not give me a new set but cancelled my order and kept a 25% restocking fee because they said that I cancelled the order - which I did not.

This company is terrible to work with and would not keep me informed with what was going on with my order.Anytime I called to find any information out they would tell me they would keep me up to date on the progress of the order but they never once let me know anything unless I called and pestered them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coleman Furniture. The most disappointing about ashley furniture lynnwood amber fabric furniture set from Coleman Furniture was damaged item, i paid for brand new and poor communication , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coleman Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Coleman Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments