1.7
Style and Design

The new furniture we ordered from Coleman had many defects on delivery that I did not notice until after the delivery people left. They were in such a hurry to get to their next job that I felt pressured and rushed to complete my visual inspection.

As a result, I was unable to report the defects that I later found in the items (feet not attached properly, long scratch on front of love seat, long scratch on side of chair, smaller scratch next to that scratch on side of chair, damaged leather above foot on chair, left side of chair does not align properly while right side is flush which is how it should be). I emailed photos and opened a case (immediately after delivery people left). It's so unfortunate that I was put in this position as customers are responsible for reporting defects prior to signing the delivery form. However, in this case, I was not given the time I needed to do so, hence I am now in a position of having to resolve this another way.

I do you hope can help because new furniture should not have this many defects on delivery, especially given that the pieces were to have been inspected prior to arrival at our home. We are going on two weeks now with no resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $1950.

Preferred solution: Replace all damaged furniture.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Not responsive, Defective furniture.

Comments