Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

NEVER order from Coleman Furniture.They are absolutely horrible.

You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late, which would have been fine if that was the only issue. But then there were a MILLION more issues that we encountered with this company.

They repeatedly told us they would call us about the delivery and never did, so we had to proactively follow up with them. They eventually said it was delayed because of an issue with their trucks. Then later, they said a piece of our order was damaged/didn't pass their inspection so it was delayed again. Then they delivered it but only brought one small piece of it (four large pieces were missing), so we had to set up a second delivery appointment.

When they came for the second delivery, they were STILL missing pieces of the order. By this time, it had been about 5 months since the order was originally supposed to have been delivered. We also noticed immediately after the delivery guys left that there was a gash in the top of the unit. We didn't notice it when they were in our home because we were so focused on the fact that the delivery was incomplete again and were dealing with that problem (plus it was a hard to see place at the top of the 6 foot tall unit).

We called Coleman immediately when we noticed it (right after the delivery guys left) and sent them a picture right away but to this day, they refuse to help us fix it or replace it. They claim that they can't see the gash in the picture even though it is clearly there. The light on the unit also stopped working by the end of the day they delivered it. And throughout this ordeal, every time we called Coleman, we were told that Melissa Hans in customer service was the only person that could help us (nobody else would help us) because she was assigned to our order and that Melissa was always "on another call but would call us back by the end of the day," which she never did.

This happened repeatedly. I would call them before end-of-day to follow up and make sure she was going to call me back as promised and they would assure me that she would --- but of course, she never did. She provided horrible customer service. Coleman says "Customer satisfaction is our top priority" but that is clearly a big lie.

I strongly recommend that nobody ever order from this company.We definitely never will.

Review about: Coleman Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Whole experience, Poor communication, Customer service, Damaged product, Delay in delivery.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments

That's hardly a "MILLION" issues.

Sounds like a lousy company.

Time to stop calling and spitting ; begin a paper trail immediately if you're really determined to flog this any further.

Write a specific, factual letter stating the problem, a brief outline of the history, and what you wan to have done about it.Be polite.

Leave emotion out. Allow a 10 day response as stated in your letter.

Send it Certified Mail, return receipt requested. Ramp it up if you receive no response with another warning of imminent action within 7 days if no action has been taken.

But NO MORE CALLS.

You're through talking about it !

Did you pay via credit card ?Complain to the issuing company.