1.4
Style and Design

I have two 12x12 shelters from Coleman and both were damaged last Sat in a rain storm.Several rods 36 in and 51 in were bent and broken.

I called Coleman's and they do not have parts and we will not cover the repair anyway. I ordered a new tent and called customer service to explain what happened. No luck. I am not pleased with the company and cannot believe they do not have a part that will fix my tents.

I am going to do what ever I can to expose this company for selling items that are designed poorly and not having a parts catalogue to offer a service to consumers.I will never buy a Coleman product.

andystancil wrote the review because of bad quality at Coleman Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $320 and wants Coleman Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was damaged item and 12x12 shelter. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coleman Furniture event shelter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments