1.8
Style and Design

We submit our order in August.We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!!

But the coffee tables were not assembled properly so we refuse to accept those. After 3 weeks no call from coleman furniture we called them to follow up. Their answer was that they are going to send their "TECHNICIAN" to the site so he/she can inspect the items before being redelivered. But guess what after 2 weeks we have been sent some photos of the tables that are getting ready to be delivered.

The tables in the pictures was same as what was delivered and rejected already. ( I should add that my parents have the same set so I am well aware of how these tables should be! )

Now after 6 months I am asking for refund on the tables or tables in good condition.

BUT I will receive my money with 25% deduction or I can receive the same tables !!!

What a business !

If only if I could find the real people in charge to speak to.PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BUSINESS TO COLEMAN FURNITURE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with verity of products and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery window and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coffee tables and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Coleman Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coffee tables in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coleman Furniture.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments