1.8
Style and Design

We submit our order in August.We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!!

But the coffee tables were not assembled properly so we refuse to accept those. After 3 weeks no call from coleman furniture we called them to follow up. Their answer was that they are going to send their "TECHNICIAN" to the site so he/she can inspect the items before being redelivered. But guess what after 2 weeks we have been sent some photos of the tables that are getting ready to be delivered.

The tables in the pictures was same as what was delivered and rejected already. ( I should add that my parents have the same set so I am well aware of how these tables should be! )

Now after 6 months I am asking for refund on the tables or tables in good condition.

BUT I will receive my money with 25% deduction or I can receive the same tables !!!

What a business !

If only if I could find the real people in charge to speak to.PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BUSINESS TO COLEMAN FURNITURE.

I liked: Verity of products.

I didn't like: Delivery window, Customer service, Fraud, Lies, Return policy.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion