Dear customers,

Please read what I am going through at the moment with Coleman furniture and their manager Cherice Levy.

I spent $2300 on a table and chairs. Although I did ask for faster delivery than 3-4 weeks, when the table was delivered almost 3 weeks later, we were told that there was missing hardware. So the table was left in my house, incomplete, until someone could come with the missing hardware to assemble it. I kept calling and was told the missing hardware would arrive by 6/22, which was another three weeks later. When I asked for a refund because of the poor service and missing parts for the table, I was disrespectfully reminded of the 15% restocking fee and full delivery fee that I would be responsible for. Just to note, I made this purchase on May 8th, 2018. Today is June 8th, and I have part of a table, no chairs and hardware to arrive by 6/22. And now Coleman wants me to pay for the restocking fee and delivery fee. Customers please beware. They have the poorest customer service and their manager has no etiquette to deal with customers, even when they are in the wrong. This is such a negative experience. All I want to do is buy another table and chairs, but getting Coleman to pick up their table and refund me is a nightmare. I already called my lawyer. This is such a rip off and plain fraudulent.

Very disappointed Customer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Poor quality of furniture with missing parts, Restocking fee, Entire experience, Quality of the product.

Comments

ConvincingSiamese

That is who I am dealing with as well. Awful!!