Verified Reviewer

Furniture comes damaged they won’t take care of the issue furniture comes without parts they dropped the ball and leave you for 10 days at a time they come back a second time they still don’t have the

This company isunproffessional and incompetent. Their people are not trained to take a order.

My set came with missing parts its taken two weeks to get them the furniture was damaged and Im fighting them on that.

They damage my personal property and they refuse to take care of that. I would never do business with his company ever again its a disgrace

Pros:
  • There are no pros

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at colemans furniture

Julie W Tot

Coleman’s accuses their customers , when they are at fault. I’ve been called the wrong name!

My name is Walters. Not Olson. You have my wrong phone number you incompetent people! Fidelitone , broke my personal property and refuses to replace it.

The workers made multiple attempts to build a bed and they still didn’t have the correct parts the second time. I was promised they would.That’s probably how the bed got damaged is from numerous attempts to build a bed without proper parts or tools. Their people are poorly trained. The second visit they came ,they wanted me to tell them how to put the bed together.

They wanted instructions in the last batch of folks that were in here, didn’t leave me any. They just left me a mess. They wanted to talk about marijuana which is highly unprofessional and unacceptable. I finally called Coleman’s because these two guys were so confused as to what to do!!!!!!!!

They were on my phone for a hour with Coleman’s ordering parts. Thanks for using my phone! I should’ve not been the one calling Colemans, they should’ve been doing it! I suppose you deny that as well ,just like you denied everything else you’ve done wrong.

You are refusing to take care of me. Your customer service is so pathetic. To have a rep laugh at a customer who is distraught it’s just unbelievable. To be hung up on by one of your supervisors is so unacceptable.

To have you accuse me of not returning your call when in fact you have the wrong phone number because you’re incompetent, is unacceptable. The fact that my brand new furniture is damaged it’s unacceptable. The fact that you won’t replace it is unacceptable. You can’t put dresser handles on the right side up what makes you think I would trust you repairing a piece of furniture??

You’ve damaged everything else in here and won’t replace it. I’ll be damned if you’re coming in here and try to fix some thing that you wrecked. and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna buy something new and get it damaged or have it damaged by your incompetent people who don’t know how to assemble a bedroom set. That is not Coleman’s taking care of the customer.

You have *** on me big time and I’m going to post this review on FB. Any company that has a pissed off form for customers what does it say about you seriously? That’s really pathetic that you guys have a form like that how disgraceful.

I’d be embarrassed. I’m posting

reply icon Replying to comment of Julie W Tot

This company is the worst! Furniture damage they won’t take responsibility for anything, they damage your personal belongings.

Won’t take responsibility for anything.

They lied and Said I signed off on the assembly of the bedroom set which I wrote in long hand on the receipt I refused to sign off on the bed. That they will say anything just to get out of responsibility bunch of con artist

reply icon Replying to comment of Julie W Tot

I'm living a nightmare with Coleman as well. Countless requests on their part and the demands they request are very unreasonable at best.

I've never dealt with a place as crooked as they are before now. They even tried to get me to show proof that I've thrown out the new defective reclining leather couch and I don't have the replacement yet. What kind of idiot would ask someone to sit on a floor for weeks? Coleman..that's who.

My rear end will continue to sit on it until arrival of the replacement but the sheer audacity and overreach from the warranty department is so weird and hostile, I can't wait to finish the transaction and make them go away. ;o/

View more comments (2)
Anna S Caj

Worst customer service

Damaged couch and will not refund. Hole wasn't noticed until after delivery but still same day. They will not return due to me not noticing it at time of delivery.

User's recommendation: Do not buy

Jeff I Bfi

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Lewes, Delaware

I ordered 4 chairs, only received 3 and no help getting answers!

Coleman Furniture - I ordered 4 chairs, only received 3 and no help getting answers!

Only 3 of the 4 chairs I ordered was received. After over a week all they can tell me is one chair was damaged and they are filing a claim with the carrier.

If it's damaged why can they not send me the 4th chair now? A question the customer service rep could not (or did not want to) answer.

She was not even aware if the mfger has chairs in stock to deliver me the 4th--WHICH I PAID FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AGO! I will update this review if/when this is or is not finally resolved

Pros:
  • Products seem to be as shown in their catalog
Cons:
  • Substandard customer service-- no concern for the customer

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Know that you are risking a horrible customer service experience if you order from Coleman Furniture

map-marker Greenville, South Carolina

Does not stand behind products they sell, misrepresents themselves as the manufacturer

Coleman Furniture - Does not stand behind products they sell, misrepresents themselves as...

Shopping on their site is easy but don't expect them to stand behind what they sell. Purchased the Jaine White 126" Entertainment Wall unit and it was delivered mid afternoon.

There is no sunlight that enters the room at that time and we did not notice any issues with the piece. The very next morning while walking across that room the sunlight coming in exposed a malformed, warbled area on the bridge connecting the two towers. I took photos and contacted Coleman. Immediate response was "you signed that all was okay so we have no responsibility".

When I told them of the lighting issue and showed them photos, they still denied help other than offering $80 credit to have someone fix it, but gave no help or contacts to get it repaired. No one in my area wants to touch it. I explained that it was a defect in manufacturing, not shipping damage. They had me fill out a warranty claim form saying that they would help me as a go between with the manufacturer.

Funny, the website clearly states that Coleman is the manufacturer. Nonetheless, I filled out the form, they supposedly contacted the manufacture who quickly denied any responsibility and Coleman says "case closed". What a joke.

Was going to buy more from them, not now. I'd suggest folks stay away from this company as they misrepresent themselves, the products they sell and do not stand behind them.

User's recommendation: Don't do business with them!

map-marker Yorkville, New York

Regulator stopped working on my Coleman road trip to 853 Burger

Coleman Furniture - Regulator stopped working on my Coleman road trip to 853 Burger
Coleman Furniture - Regulator stopped working on my Coleman road trip to 853... - Image 2

Can't find the replacement regulator nowhere and you're automated *** Want to talk to a human that speaks English. Should be able to get a replacement part for free for what I spent for the gas grill.

User's recommendation: Don't buy common products

Marie S Sho

Horrible experience with Coleman

Order 615****

It's a long story of how my experience with Coleman furniture has been and it's alot more but here is the ending.

There were delays in my order, miscommunication constantly. Every time I called I was told something else by the agent before you or the agent i just spoke with yesterday or last week.

The furniture arrived missing parts and the parts that were here are damaged, paint drip, poorly crafted. Delivery driver for Coleman did not bring the night stand and wants to charge me additionally for it. No matter who you speak with everyone from supervisors to employees say they can not do anything for their errors. Only thing they can say is sorry.

Sorry doesn't fix the issue. I need solutions, not sorries

Loss:
Cons:
  • Does not own mistake
  • Fee
  • Shipping eta

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from Coleman's furniture

Elliot G Jiq

I want to make sure others know what are getting into.

I bought 2 nightstands from them that came preassembled. They were put together as cheaply as possible.

They didn't use screws but staples to keep pieces of wood together. I exchanged one for a new one after it cracked. The new one had the drawer slides cracked and outside of the drawer. I asked to return both of them and they told me that because I did not have the original box, I could not return it.

They then took two days to give me an offer of a $15 store credit on their website for each nightstand if I kept it. I started a credit card dispute and they offered me a $100 credit.

I looked at the nightstand that I had for 3 weeks and it already developing 2 large cracks and will start falling apart soon. Avoid them at all costs!!!!

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid this company at all costs

Aubre Koy
map-marker Boonton, New Jersey

I was not given proper information regarding the shipment and delivery of my order. The help provided by customer service was not so great in terms of providing an update.

I had expected better help based on the reviews from my friends who used this website to buy furniture items,

User's recommendation: Would recommend getting proper information before ordering

map-marker Boonton, New Jersey

Bad service

I talked with the customer service and confirmed the availability of the product and then placed the order. However its been three weeks since my order was placed and the order is not yet shipped. I am very disappointed with the service of Coleman furniture.

User's recommendation: Check out other shops for similar items because you will get it early and better service

jayne k Ykp

Verified Reviewer

Refused to refund all of my money

Unit was the wrong color and they are trying to charge me a 15% restocking fee. The delivery people told us this has happened before - the unit is not white.

I ordered this over the phone talking to one of their representatives. Color discussed at length in call. Went to file a complaint BBB and discovered they have been flagged has having excessive complaints. Customer service rep said they were a member of BBB.

BBB says theyre not accredited. I reported them to the New York Attorney Generals office for Fraud. 15% times 7 returns is 105% return while delivering zero units.

Bet there are more than seven units of this product that have been returned (Coleman told me they didnt keep track of how many have been refused based on what color)and in actual fact it could be this business is running their profit margin based on restocking fees. Someone needs to look at them0.beconsiderablymore than seven

Loss:
Pros:
  • Looks good in pictures
Cons:
  • Not delivering a product that is what they say it is
  • Misleading advertising

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away and if you’ve already been burned, report your story to that attorney generals office in New York State.

Megan D Ezf

Verified Reviewer

The item they sent did not match the photo in their ad

Coleman Furniture - The item they sent did not match the photo in their ad

BE AWARE! The photo on the Coleman Furniture website shows an end table with antique bronze finished metal legs and shelves.

I ordered this table because it matches the coffee table I have of the same design, top, and metal finish. The table they sent me has a dirty steel finish rather than antique bronze (see attached photo of coffee table and shelf from the end table they sent me).

I have corresponded with them about the issue several times, and they are not willing to correct the problem. They didn't publish my review about this issue on their website, so I'm trying to alert people to the problem on other sites.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service
  • Misleading advertising
  • Dishonest

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Talk to them in person before ordering anything to make sure you're getting what you think you're ordering.

map-marker White Plains, New York

Not happy with my table

The table cost $800 more than what other site have it for...not your average six seater table ....I try to returne it but I would have to lose over $600.... in this hard times...customer service was poor.shop around diligently before u make a purchase. Ask all the questions

Arlon Qdq
map-marker Rockford, Illinois

Ac won't start

Replaced capacitor and start relay. Confirmed power to unit.

Where do I go from here? The green LED on the control board illuminated.

map-marker Glens Falls, New York

Mattress

This mattress is awful. WAY too squishy and soft. NO support whatsoever and I literally would rather sleep on my 10 year old mattress!!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t buy

Clarice R

Delivery

Affirm loan was used to purchase furniture and Affirm started billing me however due to covid shipping delays i still have not received what i purchased

Cons:
  • Delivery date
  • Delivery

Guest

Other companies are not having shipping issues that this company is having. Amazon has no problem getting you the furniture you order, you set a delivery date and time when you order.

They sell many name brands and for less then companies like this. My sectional I ordered was in shipping for 2 months from the time they charged my credit card to the time I did a dispute with my credit card provider for charges of product I was being mislead on delivery times, tracking and had not received. All of a sudden, the next day, the delivery service that had sat on it for almost 2 full weeks and never contacted me back for delivery set up, was able to contact me and said would do delivery this Saturday. Now Coleman wants to charge a 15% restocking fee because I refused delivery..

as I was being lied to and not being contact as they said they would.. multiple times. And back a month prior a representative from Renegade had emailed that it was at the local delivery when it was still sitting in California. Its out of my hands at this point..

my card provider has fully reimbursed the amount I paid. I never received the product, that I spent almost 2 months trying to get a straight answer on and couldnt.

My thoughts this morning were exactly what you just said. I believe they are making their money on the restocking fees of products they fail to deliver.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2027359

Other companies ARE having the same shipping issues. I ordered a couch from another company in NC on Memorial day and will receive it until Mid April of ' 22.

Guest

Hey..I ordered the Hampton Wall unit in Charcoal Gray on February 27th...and still don't have it. This company is a joke.

View more comments (2)