Coleman Furniture is the absolute worst company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced. They have the rudest Customer Service staff ever who care NOTHING about the consumers who keep them in business.

Their Customer Service reps are rude, not helpful, and seriously try to put the fact that furniture they delivered with a defect is the consumer's fault, and therefore, the consumer's issue to have to deal with. I ordered several pieces of furniture for my office. The desk was scratched and the expensive chair DOES NOT GO UP or DOWN. It does not work, and William, the head of Customer Service, says that it is my fault.

I brought up the fact that the chair would not go up and down when it was delivered, and I was told that "it works, but we just don't know how to work it" from the delivery folks (who were very nice). So, I trusted that to be true, since Coleman Furniture claims to check each piece of furniture before it is delivered. Now, they will not take responsibility and says that it is my issue.

The chair was really expensive, and unless they lower my new desk to be 1 ft off the floor, I cannot use my chair at all with my desk (which is also scratched). Kudos to Coleman Furniture for earning the award for the worst of the worst in customer experience!

Review about: Coleman Furniture Shipping Service.

Comments