Coleman Furniture - Terrible buying experience
I bought a new loveseat, when I received it, there were broken and scratchs. I mailed them the pictures in 24 hours and they send a guy to fix the broken leg after 2 weeks. i am ok with there service
For all other, they give 150$ for me to fix it. I called medic, cost 300$. I asked if I can return, the answer is no.
So basically I am buying a new one and have to fix it myself with money and time? Will never buy from Coleman Furniturem, there service is not guarantee, the buyer has risk.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I purchased a recliner and couch less than a year ago 3-5 cushions a ripping at the seams when I sent in my warranty complaint I was told to find..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Our dream home is just over 3 years old and falling apart. Grand has been out several times and says all our problems are within "tolerance". We hired 2 structural..."
- "Same story as all the others. I wanted wood tile installed 'Emmanuel' came out with 'Dominick' his assistant who measured. Emmanuel came back out with his DBA 'Joseph Prado' to..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."