Featured Not resolved

Kitchen table and chairs have been a nightmare since day one. During delivery we noticed that none of the chairs where stable and all rocked back and forth.

We where told the company would contact us to correct the issue. After a few days and no phone call i called and emailed to go over other issues we had noticed after delivery (some paint on the top of the table came of on my first initial cleaning of the table, an inch splinter on one of the back of the chairs that went into my sons back, rails at the bottom of the stools where not screwed) They then scheduled a Tech to come out and fix the furniture- the Tech came out unprepared and said we would have to schedule the furniture to be picked up and delivered to his shop to fix. We did so, they came and picked up the chairs and took them to the shop and received them a week later- in exactly the same condition. Nothing had been fixed.

I have repeatedly asked for them to pick up the defective furniture which they will not do so. They even went to the lengths to tell me that their chairs where not the problem it was my floors that where uneven.

Making absolutely no progress in getting the issues resolved I was forced to dispute the charges to see if that would get their attention and send someone to pick up this junk they are passing off as furniture. Do not waste your money on this site- pay the extra $ and buy from a reputable company.

Review about: Coleman Furniture Furniture Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments