I ordered two dressers.I refused one that was severely damaged during shipping.

After months of e mailing and calling (and an attempt at repairing it with legs that were a different color) I received a replacement that didn't remotely match the finish of the first one. Then after more months of calling and e mails they finally replaced it with one that was closer, but still doesn't match. DO NOT ORDER FROM COLEMAN.

They won't correspond with me in any way and the credit card company can't reverse the charges because I can't send two dressers back without a return authorization from Coleman.They have closed the case and I now have two dressers that don't have the same finish and have wasted $4000.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Coleman Furniture. The most disappointing about brownstone furniture atherton dressers at Coleman Furniture was false promises to replace the dresser with a matching one and deception that they would replace dresser with a matching one Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coleman Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Coleman Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coleman Furniture?

Comments